The Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-Channel Compact Mixer features high-quality Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom / low-noise performance your professional applications demand.
The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for discernible tactile control. With features like a dedicated control room section, it offers a step up in flexibility and performance that is suitable for your professional applications.
- Amazingly rugged analog mixer with four microphone preamplifiers and four stereo channels
- Onyx mic preamps offer up to 60dB of gain for great performance with any mic
- Ultra-low-noise performance gives you clean, clear sound
- High-resolution stereo meters give you fast, easy visual indication of your signal levels
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
|Inputs - Mic Preamps||4 x XLR (CH 1-4)|
|Inputs - Line||4 x 1/4" (CH 1-4), 8 x 1/4 (CH 5-12 Stereo), 2 x RCA (Tape)|
|Outputs - Main||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"|
|Outputs - Other||2 x RCA (Tape), 2 x 1/4" (Control Room), 1 x 1/4" (Alt)|
|Headphones||1 x 1/4"|
|Send/Return I/O||2 x 1/4" (Send), 4 x 1/4" (Return)|
|Aux Sends||2 x Post|
|Channel Inserts||Yes (CH 1-4)|