DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
For the first time in over 40 years Lexicon is offering that same distinctive smooth rich “Lexicon Sound” as a collection of native Audio Recording > Plug-ins. The PCM Total Bundle includes everything in both our award winning Native Reverb Bundle as well as all of the newly released Native Effects Bundle. The PCM Total Bundle delivers an artful blend of 14 legendary Lexicon reverb and effects Audio Recording > Plug-ins with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets.
A powerhouse bundle of heritage and innovation the PCM Total Bundle is the ultimate studio plug-in package for creating professional inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools® Logic® Nuendo® or any other RTAS® AudioUnit™ or VST® compatible host. Designed to bring unsurpassed sonic quality to all of your audio applications the PCM Total Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
iLok2 Authorization Required
Included Audio Recording > Plug-ins
The PCM Total Bundle includes the 7 unique reverb Audio Recording > Plug-ins from the award-winning PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle and 7 unique effects Audio Recording > Plug-ins from the recently-released PCM Native Effects Plug-in Bundle. Specifications
- 14 sonically brilliant Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of versatile presets
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows® XP Vista and 7; Mac® OSX 10.4 10.5 (PowerPC) 10.5 or newer (Intel)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
- iLok2 protected software (Requires 2nd Generation iLok USB smart key - not included)