LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle
VST / Audio Unit / RTAS Software Reverb Plug-in
For over 35 years Lexicon® has been recognized as the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing and has continuously introduced leading-edge technology for the audio industry. The LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle offers outstanding sound at a very attractive price. These cross-platform Audio Recording > Plug-ins operate within popular DAWs like Pro Tools® Logic® Cubase® and any other VST® Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible platform.
This powerhouse bundle delivers 4 signature Lexicon reverb Audio Recording > Plug-ins with over 200 of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications the LXP Native Reverb Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
Each algorithm can be run in mono stereo or mono in/stereo out and the Input and Output Meters allow you to verify signal levels at a glance. The most noticeable feature however is center screen in a multi-dimensional realtime display. With three animated screens to choose from all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
With a wide array of adjustable parameters you have the option to take the preset as it’s carefully been crafted or make further adjustments and save it off once you’ve compared it with the original. You even have the ability to load that preset into a different DAW.
The LXP Native Reverb Bundle is a fully functional cross-platform plug-in solution. It has been designed with flexibility to fit into the hardware/software platform of your choice.
Features and Specifications:
- 4 legendary Lexicon Reverbs
- Over 200 brilliantly-crafted studio presets
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP Vista and 7; Mac OSX 10.4 10.5 10.6 PowerPC and Intel)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
- iLok authorized