The SCS 8 is a coaxial-driver, 2-way, full-range cinema surround loudspeaker ideal for multi-channel surround formats and is designed for overhead installation as well as for standard on-wall installations.
- 250 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Consistent 120 x 120 broadband pattern control
- Extraordinary clarity cinema surround with extended frequency response for special effects
- 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlarre-inforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice coil.
- 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver with unique patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm.
- 70 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- High-power passive crossover network
- Overload protection
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) : 90 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 120 x 120
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 8.1 (1 k - 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) : 8.4 dB (1 k - 16 kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) :
- 250 W 2 hrs.
- 200 W 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) : 94 dB (Ave. 90 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Maximum SPL : 118 dB (peaks of 124 dB) @ 1m