The PD764 Precision Directivity loudspeaker provides high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances that are beyond the reach of single-driver designs. A single module produces greater than 104 dB SPL (continuous) at distances of 50 m (165 ft). The PD764 may be used in clusters with other PD family modules or singly as part of a distributed system. PD100 series low-frequency elements may be added to the array to extend bandwidth and pattern control to the lowest octaves.
- 60 by 40 Coverage Pattern-symmetrical frontal dimensions allow horizontal or vertical orientation within an array.
- IFS Interference Free Summation dual HF driver module eliminates destructive interference and increases output by 6 dB.
- Dual 8 in horn loaded cone mid frequency drivers provide 6 dB greater output than traditional designs.
- Pattern control maintained to below 400 Hz.
- Co-axial mid / high-frequency module layout improves mid frequency arrayability and minimizes size.
- Integrated rigging system simplifies array design and construction.
|Frequency Range||150 Hz - 17 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||200 Hz – 15 kHz (+/- 3 dB)|
|Coverage Angle||40° x 30°|
|Directivity Index (DI)||15 dB|
|Recommended Crossover Frequencies||225 Hz, 1.5 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||MF: 8 Ohms |
HF: 16 Ohms
|Input Power Rating||MF: 700 W AES (2800 W peak) |
HF: 150 W AES (600 W peak)
|Sensitivity||MF: 111 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft) |
HF: 118 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
|Calculated Maximum SPL||MF: 139 dB Continuous; 145 dB Peak |
HF: 140 dB Continuous; 146 dB Peak SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
|Mid Frequency||2 x 2250J - 203 mm (8 in) cone, Dual 75 mm (3 in) edgewound ribbon voicecoil, NDD™ motor structure|
|High Frequency||2 x 2430H - 75 mm (3 in) diaphragm, 38 mm (1.5 in) aperture, |
|Enclosure||Dual Trapezoidal, 25° vertical, 35° horizontal; birch plywood|
|Suspension Attachment||M10 threaded points, 24 total; 40° by 30° Coverage Pattern–symmetrical |
|Finish||lack DuraFlex™ coating (white & custom colors optional)|
|Grille||Black powder coated zinc treated 14 gauge perforated steel with black foam backing (white & custom colors)|
|Input Connector||Neutrik NL4 Speakon (Options:barrier strip or captive cable)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||991 x 991 x 1102.36 mm |
(39 x 39 x 43.4 in)
|Net Weight||245 lb, 111.4 kg|