DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The PD743 Precision Directivity loudspeaker provides high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances that are beyond the reach of traditional single-driver designs.
- 40 by 30 Coverage Pattern-symmetrical frontal dimensions allow horizontal or vertical orientation within an array.
- IFS Interference Free Summation dual HF driver module eliminates destructive interference and increases output by 6 dB.
- Dual 8 in horn loaded cone mid frequency drivers provide 6 dB greater output than traditional designs.
- Pattern control maintained to below 400 Hz.
- Co-axial mid/high-frequency module layout improves mid frequency arrayability and minimizes size.
- Integrated rigging system simplifies array design and construction.
|Frequency Range||150 Hz - 17 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||200 Hz – 15 kHz (+/- 3 dB)|
|Coverage Angle||40° x 30°|
|Directivity Index (DI)||15 dB|
|Recommended Crossover Frequencies||225 Hz, 1.5 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||MF: 8 Ohms |
HF: 16 Ohms
|Input Power Rating||MF: 700 W AES (2800 W peak) |
HF: 150 W AES (600 W peak)
|Sensitivity||MF: 111 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft) |
HF: 118 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
|Calculated Maximum SPL||MF: 139 dB Continuous; 145 dB Peak |
HF: 140 dB Continuous; 146 dB Peak SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
|Mid Frequency||2 x 2250J - 203 mm (8 in) cone, Dual 75 mm (3 in) edgewound ribbon voicecoil, NDD™ motor structure|
|High Frequency||2 x 2430H - 75 mm (3 in) diaphragm, 38 mm (1.5 in) aperture, |
|Enclosure||Dual Trapezoidal, 25° vertical, 35° horizontal; birch plywood|
|Suspension Attachment||M10 threaded points, 24 total; 40° by 30° Coverage Pattern–symmetrical |
|Finish||lack DuraFlex™ coating (white & custom colors optional)|
|Grille||Black powder coated zinc treated 14 gauge perforated steel with black foam backing (white & custom colors)|
|Input Connector||Neutrik NL4 Speakon (Options:barrier strip or captive cable)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||991 x 991 x 1102.36 mm |
(39 x 39 x 43.4 in)
|Net Weight||245 lb, 111.4 kg|