JBL's MTC-300BB12 Three-Cubic-Foot Backbox features extra-thick 16-gauge metal construction and a thick resonance-eliminating lining that also provides extra bass response. Made for the Control 300 Series 12" Drivers, this backbox has a dual-mounting system for baffle and knockouts on all four sides.
This back box has a five-year warranty from JBL Professional.
- Extra-thick 16 gauge metal construction.
- Lined with 12 mm (½ inch) thick MDF to eliminate resonances and to provide extra bass response.
- Knockouts on top and all four sides.
- Dual mounting system for baffle.
- Mounting platform for an optional high-power 70V/100V transformer.
|External Volume||3 cu ft, nominal|
|Internal Volume||2.4 cu ft.|
|Knockouts||22.1 mm (0.87 in) diameter opening
Five (5) locations:
1 on top panel
1 on each side and end
|Height||308 mm (12.1 in) above ceiling
324 mm (12.6 in) total height
|Width||587 mm (23.1 in)|
|Depth||461 mm (18.2 in) cabinet
505 mm (19.9 in) including side tabs
|Ceiling Cut Out||378 x 378 mm (14.9 x 14.9 in)|
|Shipping Weight||23.1 kg (51 lbs)|