DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Drawing on its vast experience in the art and science of loudspeaker technology, JBL continually sets new standards for the audio industry while creating elegant solutions for the challenges that face all sound professionals. A typical challenge of many sound reinforcement applications is to provide high quality, full bandwidth sound evenly dispersed across a coverage area greater than 100 degrees. This is often addressed by mounting two speaker systems splayed to achieve wider horizontal coverage. But this approach produces interference where the coverage patterns overlap, resulting in uneven sound fields and compromised intelligibility. JBL engineers created an innovative solution to this problem: the CWT128 Dual 8" 2-Way Loudspeaker System featuring CWT Crossfired Waveguide Technology.
Crossfire Waveguide Technology
At the heart of the CWT128 is the CWT Waveguide featuring a wide coverage pattern designed to provide seamless horizontal coverage across a full 160 degrees.
A Wide Range of Applications
The CWT128 is specifically designed to work in a variety of performance spaces including performing arts facilities, houses of worship, auditoriums, lecture halls, and conference facilities.
Smaller Footprint with High Performance
The CWT128 addresses all the practical realities of configuring, installing and managing a fixed installation sound system.
- System Format: Extremely Wide Angle Coverage Dual 8" 2-Way Loudspeaker System
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 71 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 96 Hz - 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 160 x 60
- System Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL/1W/1m
- Rated Maximum SPL (1m): 129 dB
- System Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 450W (1800W Peak)
- System Power Rating: 850W/1700W/3400W Continuous/Program/Peak
- Crossover: 1.5 kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 228J, 205 mm (8 in) SFG driver with 64 mm (2.5 in) edge wound voice coil
- High Frequency Driver: 2 x 2408H-1 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil
- High-Frequency Waveguide: Crossfired Waveguide
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish. White (-WH) available upon request
- Dimensions (W x H x D):