15 Watt Paging Horn
- Excellent voice range clarity for announcement and paging.
- High sensitivity delivers high sound levels with minimal power amplification.
- Wide 70° horizontal by 90° vertical coverage for medium throw applications.
- Phenolic diaphragm driver for outdoor durability and high reliability.
- UL-registered 15-watt multi-tap transformer, with 8 ohm direct bypass.
- Built-in high-pass filter enhances reliability by protecting against low frequency damage.
- Highly weather-resistant, with stainless steel bracket and hardware.
- Public Access Areas
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Distribution Centers
- Civic Centers
- Other Commercial Sound and Protective Signaling Systems
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||400 Hz – 7.5 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||70° horizontal by 90° vertical (at 2 kHz and averaged 1 kHz – 4 kHz)|
|Included High-Pass Filter||Passive 350 Hz high-pass filter built-in to protect against damage from frequencies below operational range.|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||10.9 (2 kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||10.4 (2 kHz)|
|System Power Rating||15 W (60 W peak), 100 hrs|
|Sensitivity (1W, 2.83V@ 1m)||105 dB, ave. 1 kHz – 6 kHz; 111 dB at 2 kHz|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||117 dB cont ave. (123 dB peak), 1 kHz – 6 kHz;
123 dB cont ave. (129 dB peak), 2 kHz, 15W input,
8 ohm setting
|Nominal Impedance||15W/70V, NC/100V tap: 333 ohms
7.5W/70V, 15W/100V tap: 667 ohms
3.8W/70V, 7.5W/100V tap: 1333 ohms
1.9W/70V, 3.8W/100V tap: 2666 ohms
0.9W/100V, 1.9W/100V tap:5332 ohms
8 ohms at 8 ohm direct setting
|Transformer Taps||70V: 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W, 1.9W. 0.9W
100V: 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W, 1.9W
|Full-Range Driver||33 mm (1.3 in) diameter with phenolic diaphragm|
|Mounting Hardware||Stainless steel powder-coated U-bracket (yolk) with 3 x 8.8 mm (0.34 in) dia mounting holes, stainless steel exterior hardware.|
|Color||RAL9016 (horn and bracket)|
|Input Connection||300 mm (12 in) pigtail to bare wire; entrance via watertight fitting. Wire colors: red = positive (+); black = negative (-).|
|Environmental||IP-65 rating per IEC529, salt spray per B117, stainless steel U-bracket and exterior hardware.|
|Safety Agency Ratings||Transformer UL Registered per UL1876 “Isolating Signal and Feedback Transformers for Use in Electronic Equipment”|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||163 x 222 x 232 mm (6.5 x 8.8 x 9.2 in) horn
181 x 222 x 232 mm (7.1 x 8.8 x 9.2 in) including mounting bracket. Depth excludes cable exit.
|Weight (ea)||3.0 lb/1.36 kg|
|Shipping Weight (ea)||3.7 lb/1.68 kg|
|Included Accessories||Stainless steel mounting bracket|