The JBL Control 328C is a coaxial 250-watt point source design ceiling loudspeaker, featuring an 8" low frequency cone performing as a waveguide for the high frequencies. The unique metal throat provides seamless transition to the horn, eliminating any aberrant HF "beaming", and resulting in consistent 120° coverage on a broadband basis with true coaxial behavior.
- Coaxial ceiling speaker with 1" HF compression driver and consistent 120° broadband pattern control
- 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone with 2" voice coil, shaped mounting baffle provides pattern cintrol of 12" horn from 8" driver
- 250-watt power handling with high sensitivity and high SPL capability
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and natural midrange
- Baffle equipped with EZRail(TM) feature, holds baffle in place while securing to backcan with screws
- Removable multi-pin locking connector with screw-down terminals for simplified pre- or re-wiring during installation
- Recommended for applications requiring speech and vocal clarity, extended frequency response for foreground and background music
|Frequency Response||60 Hz - 16 kHz, +/-3dB|
|Maximum Power Handling||600 Watts long-term, 100 hrs.
1000 Watts pink noise, 2 hrs.
|SPL||118dB avg., 124dB peak|
|Beamwidth||120° conical, broadband (1kHz - 10kHz)|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||120° conical, broadband (1kHz - 10kHz)|
|Vertical Beamwidth||120° conical, broadband (1kHz - 10kHz)|
|Directivity||Factor: 7.0 (1kHz - 16kHz)
Index: 8.5dB (1kHz - 16kHz)
|Construction||Kevlar-reinforced cone woofer
Titanium diaphragm compression driver with diamond surround and ferro-fluid cooling
Ported Metal Baffle
|Voice Coil||LF: 2"
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||12 x 12 x 6.3" (305 x 305 x 160mm)|
|Weight||10 lb (4.5 kg)|