The 322CT delivers exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
• Kevlar-reinforced 300 mm (12 in) woofer with 75 mm (3 inch) voice-coil cone.
• Medium-format compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- Power handling of 400 Watts with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||32 Hz – 20 kHz|
|400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs
250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
|Taps||70V: 100W, 50W, 25W, & 12.5W
100V: 100W, 50W & 25W
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||48 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90° conical, broadband (Avg. 1k - 16kHz)|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||9 (1k - 16kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||9.5dB (1k - 16kHz)|
|Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m)||95 dB measured half-space|
|Maximum SPL||121 dB cont ave (124 dB peak)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle
of 240 mm (9.5 in)