The JBL Control 322C is a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker, featuring a 12" low frequency cone performing as a waveguide for the high frequencies. The unique metal throat provides seamless transition to the horn, eliminating any aberrant HF "beaming", and resulting in consistent 90° coverage on a broadband basis with true coaxial behavior.
- Coaxial ceiling speaker with medium format compression driver and consistent 90° broadband pattern control
- 12" Kevlar-reinforced cone with 3" voice coil, 1.5" diaphragm and neodymium magnet for compression driver
- 400-watt power handling with high sensitivity and high SPL capability
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and natural midrange
- Baffle equipped with EZRail(TM) feature, holds baffle in place while securing to backcan with screws
- Removable multi-pin locking connector with screw-down terminals for simplified pre- or re-wiring during installation
- Recommended for applications requiring speech and vocal clarity, extended frequency response for foreground and background music
|Frequency Response||48 Hz - 19 kHz, +/-3dB (in ceiling)|
|Maximum Power Handling||1600 Watts, 2 hrs., pink noise
1000 Watts, 100 hrs.
|SPL||121dB avg., 124dB peak|
|Beamwidth||90° conical, broadband (1kHz - 10kHz)|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||90° conical, broadband (1kHz - 10kHz)|
|Vertical Beamwidth||90° conical, broadband (1kHz - 10kHz)|
|Directivity||Factor: 9.0 (1kHz - 16kHz)
Index: 9.5dB (1kHz - 16kHz)
|Construction||Kevlar-reinforced cone woofer
Medium-Format compression driver with radial slot phase plug
Ported Metal Baffle
|Magnet||LF: Saturated-gap geometry
|Voice Coil||LF: 3"
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||14.4 x 14.4 x 8.8" (366 x 366 x 223mm)|
|Weight||20 lb (9.1 kg)|