The Control 321CT has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
• 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforcedcone with 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
• 25 mm (1 exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||34 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Power Rating||200 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs|
|Taps||70V: 68W, 34W, 17W, 8.5W
100V: 68W, 34W, 17W
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||47 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90° conical, broadband (Avg 1k - 16kHz)|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||8.7 (1k - 16kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||9.4 dB (1k - 16kHz)|
|Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m)||94 dB measured half-space
99 dB computed for competitive comparison
|Crossover Network||1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order
low-pass to LF
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle
of 240 mm (9.5 in)