DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The Control 321CT has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
• 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforcedcone with 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
• 25 mm (1 exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||34 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Power Rating||200 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs|
|Taps||70V: 68W, 34W, 17W, 8.5W |
100V: 68W, 34W, 17W
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||47 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90° conical, broadband (Avg 1k - 16kHz)|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||8.7 (1k - 16kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||9.4 dB (1k - 16kHz)|
|Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m)||94 dB measured half-space |
99 dB computed for competitive comparison
|Crossover Network||1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order |
low-pass to LF
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle |
of 240 mm (9.5 in)