The Control 26-DT is a compact ceiling speaker assembly configured to install into standard ceiling backcans designed for 200 mm (8") drivers.
- Use instead of standard 8" driver. Fits standard backcans for 8" speakers.
- Comes complete with transducer, network and transformer.
- Advanced crossover network provides natural sound and even coverage throughout listening area.
- 60 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V distributed speaker lines.
- Coaxial woofer with long-life butyl rubber surround and titanium coated tweeter.
|Frequency Range||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power Capacity||150 W Continuous Program Power; 75 W Continuous Pink Noise|
|Transformer Taps||70V: 60W, 30W, 15W & 7.5W
100V: 60W, 30W, & 15W
|Nominal Coverage Angle||110° conical coverage|
|Directivity Index (DI)||4.6 averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz|
|Rated Maximum SPL||107 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft)|
|Low-Frequency||165 mm (6.5 in) Polypropylene-coated, 1" coil on aluminum former|
|High-Frequency||19 mm (¾ in) Titanium coated polyester|
|Termination||Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals. 2 input terminals and 2 loop-thru output terminals. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2)|
|Outside Dimensions (H x Dia)||210 x 252 mm (8.3 x 9.9 in)
190 mm (7.5 in) front of ceiling tile to back of backcan
|Net Weight (ea)||4.2 kg (10 lb)|
|Shipping Weight (pair)||9.7 kg (21 lb)|