The Control 24C is a compact in-ceiling speakers, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems.
- Coaxially mounted 100 mm (4 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (.75 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- Wide coverage allows fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed sound system without
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
|Frequency Range||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power Capacity||80 W Continuous Program Power; 40 W Continuous Pink Noise|
|Nominal Sensitivity||86 dB SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)|
|Nominal Coverage Angle||130° conical coverage|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||2.4 dB averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz|
|Directivity Index (DI)||3.8 dB averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz|
|Rated Maximum SPL||102 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft)|
|Nominal Impedance||16 ohms (Min Z 16.1 ohms @ 320 Hz) (24C)|