The JBL Professional Control 227C and CT are premium in-ceiling professional loudspeakers designed for applications requiring superior quality sound in ceilingmount applications.
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control for exceptional coverage.
- Coaxial design featuring:
Kevlar-reinforced 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer.
25 mm (1 in) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 150 Watts Power Handling.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Separate back can and contemporary grille available.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||43 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Power Capacity||150 W|
|Sensitivity||90 dB measured half-space
95 dB computed for competitive comparison
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||75 Hz - 17 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Low Frequency||165 mm (6.5 in) Kevlar reinforced cone|
|High Frequency||25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver|
|Dimensions (H x Dia)||Ø 305 mm (12 in) round baffle x depth from back of baffle of 147 mm (5.8 in)|
|Net Weight (ea)||4.1 kg (9.0 lb)|
|Shipping Weight (pair)||227C: 5.4 kg (12.0 lb)|