All-Weather Compact 2-Way Coaxial Loudspeaker with 8" LF
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 120° x 120° broadband pattern control
• 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice coil.
• 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver with unique patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- 250 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- High-power passive crossover network.
- Overload protection
- 80 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response.
- 200 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) or direct 8? low-impedance.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||80 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||100 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||120° x 120°|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||8.1 (1 k – 16 kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||8.4 dB (1 k – 16 kHz)|
|Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC)||250 W 2 hrs. |
200 W 100 hrs
|Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m)||94 dB (Ave. 100 Hz – 20 kHz)|
|Maximum SPL||Direct 8?: 118 dB (peaks of 124 dB) |
200 W Tap: 117 dB
|Crossover Network||1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order |
low-pass to LF
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Transformer Taps||70V: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W |
100V: 200W, 100W, 50W
|Low Frequency Driver||Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 50 mm (2 in) voice coil.|
|High Frequency Driver||25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, patented design, fluid-cooling.|
|HF Driver Protection||Minimum audibility SonicGuard™ HF overload protection|
|Enclosure||ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced|
|Attachment||Two M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.|
|Grille||Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.|
|Input Connection||CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6, #8 or #10) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")|
|Environmental||IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).|
|Dimensions||300 x 300 x305 mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 12.0), cabinet |
331 mm (13.0 in) including gland nut
359 mm (14.2 in) including bracket extending to back
|Colors||Available in gray (similar to Pantone 420C) and black (-BK)|
|Net Weight||9.8 kg (21.5 lb), 11.6 kg (25.5 lb) with U-bracket|
|Shipping Weight||14.1 kg (31.0 lb)|
|Included Accessories||U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extrathick powder coated, steel.|