The ASB7128 is a high power, lightweight front-loaded vented subwoofer enclosure housing two of JBL's exclusive 2269H Ultra Long Excursion 18" Differential Drive woofers. This woofer features neodymium magnet, dual voice coils and dual gaps, JBL's exclusive Vented Gap Cooling and ultra robust composite cone for high excursion and extra long life. Woofer is capable of a peak-to-peak maximum excursion of 89 mm (3.5").
- 2 x 2269H 18" Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducers
- 4000 watts continuous pink noise,
- 16000 watts peak power handling capacity
- Ultra Long Excursion
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- Parallel/Discrete switchable input mode
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other AE Series products
- Frequency Range
- (-10 dB): 20 Hz - 1 kHz
- Frequency Response
- (+/- 3 dB): 25 Hz - 1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating: 4000 W (16000 W peak), 2 hrs.
- Input Modes: Drivers Parallel / Drivers Discrete
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 2400 W (9600 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL (1m): 25 Hz - 200 Hz: 135 dB-SPL
- cont avg. (141 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 25 Hz - 200 Hz: 99 dB-SPL,
- 1W (2.0V) @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode
- 2 x 8 ohms in discrete-drive mode
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 2269H, 460 mm (18 in) dia.,
- 100 mm (4 in) Dual Coil Dual
- Gap neodymium Differential Drive, VGC drivers
- Enclosure: Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in)
- exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side)
- M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish.
- White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10