DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The ASB6125 is a high power, lightweight front-loaded vented subwoofer enclosure housing two JBL 2265H-1 Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap 15" woofers. These woofers feature neodymium magnets and ultra robust cones for extra long life.
- 2 x 2265H-1 15" Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducers
- 1600 watts continuous pink noise, 6400 watts peak power handling capacity
- Parallel/Discrete switchable input mode
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other AE Series products
- Frequency Range
- (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 1 kHz
- Frequency Response
- (+/- 3 dB): 38 Hz - 1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating: 1600 W (6400 W peak), 2 hrs
- Input Modes: Drivers Parallel / Drivers Discrete
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 1350 W (5400 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL (1m): 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 132 dB-SPL
- cont avg (138 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 100 dB-SPL,
- 1W (2.0V) @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode
- 2 x 8 ohms in discrete-drive mode
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 2265H-1, 380 mm (15 in) dia.,
- 75 mm (3 in) Dual Coil Dual
- Gap neodymium Differential Drive drivers
- Enclosure: Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in)
- exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side),
- M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish.
- White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel,
- with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs.