DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
AM7200/95 is a high power mid-high frequency loudspeaker system comprised of one 200 mm (8 in) CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/75 mm (3 in) voice-coil HF compression driver. The multi-band PT Progressive Transition mid-high frequency waveguide provides well-controlled 90 by 50 coverage and is rotatable for cabinet positioning in either horizontal or vertical orientation. High-slope crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Preengineered array bracketry is available. AM7200/95 is part of JBL's AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- 90 x 50 Coverage, rotatable for use in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherency.
- 2432H High-Frequency Compression Driver
- PT Progressive Transition Waveguide for excellent pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable.
- Optional planar array frame kits for a number of array configurations (see AE Series Array Guide).
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 260 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 330 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90x 50, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q): 11
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.5 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 2 hrs
- HF: 100 W (400 W p