AM7200/64 is a high power mid-high frequency loudspeaker system comprised of one 200 mm (8 in) CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/75 mm (3 in) voice-coil HF compression driver. The multi-band PT Progressive Transition mid-high frequency waveguide provides well-controlled 60 by 40 coverage and is rotatable for cabinet positioning in either horizontal or vertical orientation. High-slope crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Preengineered array bracketry is available. AM7200/64 is part of JBL's AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- 60 x 40 Coverage, rotatable for use in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherency.
- 2432H High-Frequency Compression Driver
- PT Progressive Transition Waveguide for excellent pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable.
- Optional planar array frame kits (see AE Series Array Guide).
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 260 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 330 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 60 x 40, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q): 20
- Directivity Index (DI): 13 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 2 hrs
- HF: 100 W (400 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (