AC2212 speakers are compact 2-way full range loudspeaker systems comprised of one 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and one voice-coil compression driver.
- PT™ Progressive Transition™ Waveguide for good pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp / Passive Switchable.
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-4.
- Optional planar array frame kit PAF-2K 3-wide array with ASB6118 subwoofer center. See Array Guide.
- For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate learning centers, small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities and themed
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 19 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||55 Hz - 17 kHz ( ± 3 dB)|
|Coverage Pattern||/64: 60°x 40° |
/95: 90°x 50°
/00: 100°x 100°
|Directivity Factor (Q)||7.1|
|Directivity Index (DI)||8.5 dB|
|Crossover Modes||Bi-amp/Passive switchable|
|Passive Crossover Slopes||4th order (24 dB/oct) Transitional HP & LP, 1.3 kHz|
|Transducer Power Rating (AES)||LF: 300 W (1200 W peak), 2 hrs |
250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
HF: 50 W (200 W peak), 2hrs
|Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC)||Passive mode: 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs|
|Maximum SPL||Bi-amp mode: |
LF: 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
HF: 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak)
120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
|System Sensitivity||Passive mode: 95 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)|