DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
8-inch two-way full-range indoor/outdoor loudspeaker
Same as the ZX1i-100 plus a 100 W 70 V/100 V saturation-protected transformer featuring wattage taps at 6.5 W 12.5 W 25 W 50 W and 100 W.
200 watt 8" two-way weatherized speaker system with EV DH2005 hi-frequency compression driver. Incorporates the 100ºx100º coverage-pattern waveguide. Includes QuickSAM mount bracket and 4 pole phoenix connector. High impact polymer cabinet.
The ZX1i is the new standard of no-compromise audio performance and versatility in an easy-to-install compact package. Finally an easy-to-install high performance loudspeaker system designed for the professional contractor. Whether you simply need to provide a compact sound reinforcement systema complex background music system in a sports bar or other high-energy environment or if you require a flexible speaker to provide fill sound in a large auditorium the ZX1i can solve the problem.
The central theme of its design is Compact Flexibility. Every aspect of the ZX1i was designed with the goal of providing a wide range of solutions in one speaker platform. The ZX1i makes speaker installs incredibly easy with the included QuickSAM™ mounting system. The QuickSAM™ is a unique integrated mounting bracket which is virtually foolproof. It allows the installer to simply snap the speaker onto the bracket and tighten it to the desired position. For array mounting there is an optional array bracket kit available that allows multiple units to be mounted together for a variety of configurations.
- Indoor/outdoor design
- Ideal for installed mains fills or distributed sound
- Velocity-compensated port for exceptional LF
- Long-excursion weather-treated EV8L woofer
- 1.25-inch DH2005 titanium HF compression driver
- Choice of 90º x 50º or 100º x 100º rotatable horn
- Passive crossover with full-band overload protection
- Integrated transformer with automatic saturation compensation for distortion-free 70 or 100 V use
- High sensitivity 123 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 200 W continuous 800 W peak
- Compact water-resistant high-impact polypropylene enclosure
- Integrated QuickSAM™ heavy-duty Strong-Arm Mounting bracket
- Metric mounting inserts (4)
- Paintable black or white finish
Active or Passive
60 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB
200 Watts continuous