The Denon Professional DN-108LF ceiling subwoofer is designed to deliver exceptionally accurate, articulate low frequency reinforcement while easily meeting commercial requirements for fire-resistance and suitability for multiple unit installation. To achieve this it employs a single 8.25" long-excusrion, low frequency driver in a ported enclosure.
The DN-108LF features a metal can rear enclosure, which provides a fire barrier behind the speaker to meet local commercial fire codes. It also serves as the woofer’s enclosure to optimize bass tuning and low-frequency response. Mounting is accomplished via the familiar "dog leg" bracket design. The speaker has 70/100-volt transformers to facilitate multiple unit installations without the impedance and level-matching concerns of paralleled transformerless speakers. Low impedance use is also accomodated via the 8-ohm transformer bypass. The DN-108LF utilizes a 4-pin Euroblock for easy connection to subsequent speakers.
This high-quality speaker in a tuned reflex enclosure features a precision electronic crossover to deliver clean, detailed sound - perfect for music applications, public address demands and business/educational presentations, while meeting safety and fire codes as required by commercial venues.
- 8" Ceiling subwoofer
- 80W Power handling (160W peak)
- Designed for 70V/100V/8? installations
- 4-pin Euroblock connection
- Mounting hardware included
- EN 54-24 compliant
- Driver Diameter: 8.25" (210mm)
- Voice Coil: 35mm
- Frequency Response: 53 - 2.3kHz
- Power Handling: 80W continuous (160W peak)
- Sensitivity: 89dB (1W/1m)
- Speaker Connection: 4-pin Euroblock
- Regulatory Compliance: EN 54-24
Transformer Power Taps
- 70V - 50, 25, 12.5, 6.25W
- 100V - 50, 25, 12.5W
- Bypass: 8?
- Grille Material: Steel
- Cut-out Hole Diameter: 10.75" (273mm)
- In-ceiling Clearance: 8.75" (222mm)
- Weight: 13.9 lbs. (6.3kg)