The ZonePRO 1260 from dbx is a digital zone processor that features twelve-channels of input and six-outputs. The unit is suitable for installation in restaurants, fitness centers, nightclubs and any other situation that requires multiple-zone control of audio sources with paging features. The ZonePRO 1260 has limited front-panel control, but both it and the ZonePRO 1261 (same features but with no front-panel control) require a computer for initial set-up.
The ZonePRO 1260 really shines when utilized with optional remote wall-mount controllers that can be positioned within the various zones. The wall-mounts are able to provide local volume control or scene selection, dependent on the type of controller installed. A built-in real-time clock can provide programmable system changes throughout the day or week. All program memory is non-volatile, ensuring program security in the event of power failure or computer malfunction.
- Twelve-channel input, six-output zone processor with limited front panel control 1
- Processing blocks available on both inputs and outputs
- Up to six zones can receive independent audio sources, with paging priority 2
- Local zone control is available utilizing the optional WC series of wall-mounted controllers
- Number of Channels 12 x 6
- Compressor Yes
- Feedback Eliminator Yes
- Analog Inputs 8 x 1/4", 2 x Phoenix
- Analog Outputs 6 x Phoenix
- Digital Inputs 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Computer Connectivity 1 x DB-9, 1 x Ethernet, 2 x Ethernet (Link), 2 x Ethernet (ZC)
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Height 1.75"
- Depth 5.75"
- Width 19"
- Weight 6.8 lbs.