DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
PowerMatch® Configurable Multi-Channel Professional Power Amplifier
Bose® PowerMatch™ PM8500 is a configurable professional power amplifier delivering concert sound quality for fixed installation sound reinforcement systems. Building on the ruggedness proven by 20 years of experience building Class-D Live Sound > Amplifiers > Power Amplifiers for the automotive market the PM8500 adds numerous new Bose patented technologies to simultaneously provide class-leading power efficiency sound quality and reliability.
- Houses of worship
- Performing arts venues
- Hospitality venues
- PowerMATCH™ Class-D Amplifier – New patent-applied design combines Class-D efficiency with a dual-feedback circuit that continuously monitors and controls both the current and voltage of the output devices. This combination provides the PowerMatch amplifier with the highest-quality output power audio performance reliability and efficiency.
- QuadBridge™ Output Mode – Outputs can be configured as single dual or quad channel modes which allows 4 kW of power to be allocated between 2 to 8 channels. These software-selectable configurations range from 8 channels at 500 watts 4 channels at 1000 watts 2 channels at 2000 watts or mixed combinations. Dual or quad modes can drive either low-impedance or 70 V or 100 V loads.
- PeakBank™ Power Supply – Regenerative 4-quadrant power supply with fast-tracking PFC supports high efficiency while improving the peak burst power for superior transient response and current reserve for bass impact.
- 8 x 500 W from Single Household AC Mains – The PM8500 delivers 4 kW rated power from a single AC mains outlet with greater than 75% conversion efficiency.
- Optimized Loudspeaker Processing – Integrated audio DSP for loudspeaker EQ crossover delay and limiting. When used with RoomMatch™ and other Bose loudspeakers the presets provide all required signal processing with optimized protection limiting of self-powered loudspeakers.
Software Setup and Network Monitoring – All models have USB for Bose ControlSpace® Designer programming with PM8500N adding Ethernet network control and monitoring.
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 102 dBA (1 dB below rated power)
A/D and D/A Converters: 24-bit / 48 kHz
Input Channels: 8 (balanced line level)
Output Channels: 2 to 8 configurable
Dimensions : 3.5" H x 19" W x 20.7" D (88 mm x 483 mm x 525 mm)- 2 rack space
Net Weight : 28 lb (12.7 kg)