DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
- QuadBridge™ Technology – Allows each 4-channel loudspeaker block to be configured as Mono V-Bridge I-Share or Quad modes allowing the total available power of the amplifier block to be allocated to one or more output channels. V-Bridge and Quad modes can drive either low impedance or 70/100V loads.
- Bose® ControlSpace® Designer™ software – PowerMatch amplifiers can be fully configured using ControlSpace Designer software via the onboard front panel USB connection or the rear panel Ethernet connection (network models only). Using ControlSpace Designer software you can access additional features including: Parametric EQ stages load sweep of each output channel and auto standby. ControlSpace Designer software is also used to integrate network model PowerMatch amplifiers into larger control and monitoring systems comprised of Bose ESP processors and CC control centers.
- Auto-Standby/Auto-Wake function – When enabled this function automatically enters/exits Standby Mode allowing the system to consume less power.
- Dual voltage and current feedback loop – Proprietary design combines Class-D efficiency with a unique current and voltage feedback loop circuit that continuously monitors and controls both the current and voltage delivered to the loudspeaker load. Independent of power level and load impedance the amplifier consistently delivers the widest possible dynamic range frequency response and lowest possible distortion.
- PeakBank™ power supply – Regenerative 4-quadrant power supply enables higher power density while allowing the re-use of energy from reactive loads that is normally wasted in conventional Class-D designs. This highly efficient amplifier design delivers sustainable and repeatable low frequency response.
- Fast-tracking power factor correction (PFC) – Efficiently manages the current drawn from the AC mains allowing the amplifier to drive loudspeakers to maximum output longer without power fluctuation. PFC provides superior transient response and functions at peak burst power much longer than conventional Class-D amplifier designs to satisfy the requirements of even the most demanding program material.
Maximum Rated Power : 2000 W (250 W x 8 channels at 4 ohms)
Input Channels : 8 (balanced line level)
Output Channels : 2 to 8 (configurable) Physical
Dimensions : 3.5" H x 19" W x 20.7" D (88 mm x 483 mm x 525 mm)- 2 rack space
Net Weight : 28.3 lb (12.8 kg)