The unDAES-O is a small, cost-effective interface that bridges a Dante network directly to AES3 digital audio outputs, keeping the audio signals in the digital domain. The unDAES-O supports four AES3 output channels at a 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rate. The unD4I has two network connections to allow Dante Daisy Chaining. Dante Daisy Chaining further simplifies system infrastructure wiring by allowing multiple unDAES-Os to use a single CAT 5 home run connection to a network switch. Power can also be daisy chained. The unDAES-O is powered by either external +24VDC, any PoE network switch, or from the Power Link Output connector of other Attero Tech devices that support Power Link.
The Dante to AES3 bridge shall provide four channels of AES3 digital audio from a Dante network at 44.1kHz/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rate. The unit shall provide a Power LED, a Sys LED, a Sync LED, and a Rate LED on the front panel to indicate system status and audio sampling rate. The unit shall provide two balanced, transformer isolated AES3 outputs on XLR connectors. The unit shall be able to receive power from either the rear panel Dante interface over the Ethernet cable from a compliant 802.3af PoE network device, an external +24VDC power supply, or another Power Link capable device. A second rear panel Dante interface shall provide for daisy chain of the Dante network. The unit shall support 44.1 kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz sample rates at up to 24 bits. The Dante interface shall be compliant with the RoHS directive. The Dante interface unit shall be compliant with the EMI/EMC requirements for FCC (Part 15 Class A) and CE (EN 55022 Class A.
- Balanced, transformer isolated professional AES3 digital outputs on XLR connectors
- Supports up to 4 separate Dante audio channels bridged to AES3 at 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rates (24 bits).
- PoE powered to work with any compliant 802.3af PoE network switch or mid-span injector, external +24VDC supply, or from the Power Link Output connector of other Attero Tech devices that support Power Link for maximum flexibility
- Dante Daisy Chaining allows multiple unDAES-Os, as well as other Attero Tech daisy chain enabled devices, to be connected over a single home-run to the Ethernet switch
- SYS, SYNC, and SAMPLE RATE LEDs on the front panel to indicate audio and Dante network status
|Power LED||Indicates the unit is powered on.|
|Sys LED||Indicates that the unit is either initializing or ready for use|
|Sync LED||Indicates PTP timing synchronization and master/slave status|
|Rate LED||Indicates the current audio sample rate. LED off is 44.1kHz, green is 48kHz, amber is 88.2kHz, and red is 96kHz|
|XLR Connectors||Non-locking 3-pin, balanced and transformer isolated|
|Audio Channels||Four channels from Dante to AES3 at 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz|
|Digital Audio Sample Rates/Bit Depth||44.1/48/88.2/96kHz, all at 24 bits|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz, +/-1dB|
|PoE Class||Class 0 802.3af PoE PD compliant|
|Certifications||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A)|
|Dimensions||7.31” W x 1.50” H x 3.63” D|
|Operating Temperature||0o C - 40o C|