The unD3IO DanteTM Audio Interface is a cost effective multi?IO wall box. The unD3IO features a balanced mic/line XLR input and a balanced XLR line output. Two RCA line level inputs and a 3.5mm TRS line level input complete the available inputs. A 3.5mm TRS line level output is also included. The unD3IO is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT?5 cable. The unD3IO’s size and IO density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed ? near the audio source or sink ? thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
Attero Tech is a leading provider of both Dante and CobraNet® audio interfaces. These innovative networked audio products make it cost effective for audio installa? tions to include high performance networking.
The Dante interface unit shall provide one mic/line analog input on the front panel with a female XLR connector. Select? able gains of 0dB, +25dB, and +40dB, and +48V phantom power option shall be provided via software for the XLR input. The unit shall provide one line level balanced output with a male XLR connector. The unit will provide two RCA line level inputs and one 3.5mm TRS line level input, both internally summed to mono. The unit will provide a 3.5mm TRS line level output. The internal analog to digital signal conversion shall be performed at 24?bit resolution with a sampling frequency of 48 kHz. The Dante interface unit shall receive power over the Ethernet cable from an 802.3af PoE compliant network switch. The Dante interface shall be wall mounted in a standard US dual gang junction box. The Dante interface shall be compatible with Attero Tech Unify software for flexible control and monitoring in system applica? tions. The Dante interface shall be compliant with the RoHS directive. The Dante interface unit shall be compliant with the EMI/EMC requirements for FCC and CE. The Dante interface shall be the Attero Tech unD3IO.
unD3IO Front Panel Connections
- XLR Input 1 ? Balanced and RF filtered. 0dB, +25dB, and +40dB gains, all software selectable, +48V phantom power available and software selectable.
- XLR Output 1 ? Balanced and RF filtered line level outputs.
- RCA Inputs ? RF filtered line level inputs, internally summed to mono.
- 3.5mm TRS Input ? RF filtered line level inputs, internally summed to mono.
- 3.5mm TRS Output ? RF filtered line level output.
- ID LED ? Blinks to allow easy identification of a specific unD3IO under software control.
- 1 balanced XLR mic/line input, 2 RCA and one 3.5mm input
- 1 balanced XLR line output plus a 3.5mm output
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- 3 gain levels are available on the XLR input to accomodate a wide variety of input levels and devices. Input gain is adjust? able via software
- +48V Phantom power ? powers virtually all types of phan? tom powered microphones typically used in installed AV sys? tems. Phantom power is switchable via software
- ID LED allows easy identification of the unD3IO with which Attero Tech’s Unify software is communicating
- RCA inputs (mono?summed) and 3.5mm input (mono? summed) can be selected via software, individually or in combination, as an audio flow (see Audio Flow diagram)
|XLR Mic/Line Input Type||Balanced and RF filtered|
|Phantom Power||+48V, software selectable|
|Mic/Line Gain||0dB, +25dB, +40dB, all software selectable|
|Input Impedance||>1.8K ohms at any gain setting|
|Equivalent Input Noise||-115dBu (+40dB gain)|
|Maximum Input Levels||+12dBu @ 0dB gain, -13dBu @|
|+25dB gain, -28dBu at +40dB gain|
|RCA and 3.5mm Inputs||RF filtered line level, each summed to mono|
|Output Type||Balanced line level with automatic muting on loss of Dante signal|
|Output Noise||<-90dBu @ 0dB gain|
|Maximum Output Level||+12dBu|
|3.5mm Output||RF filtered line level|
|System THD||<.01% at any gain, input signal 3dB below maximum|
|PoE Class||Class 0 802.3af PoE PD compliant|
|Certifications||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A)|
|Dimensions||3.60” W x 2.75” H x 1.88” D|
|Operating Temperature||0 ? 40 degree Centigrade|