SM12SUB70-W Surface Mount 12" Subwoofer System - White
The Atlas Sound SM12SUB70 is designed for 8? and 70.7V distributed audio applications where low frequency enhancement is desired. This model features a unique compact cabinet design with multiple ¼"-20 inserts to allow easy suspension or wall mounting.
The SM12SUB70 includes a built in 18dB / octave three-pole passive crossover network coupled to a long-excursion 12" woofer housed in multi-angle wood enclosure system. The passive crossover eliminates the need for a separate crossover or dedicated amplifier to power the speaker.
A premium 70.7V transformer allows the SM12SUB70 to be paralleled with any 70.7V commercial audio system to provide extended low frequency response and more overall audio impact for foreground music systems.
(Unit is also 8? compatible).
- Multiple ¼"-20 Inserts Provide Fly Points for a Variety of Mounting Configurations
- Includes Internal High Efficiency 60 Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer (May Be Bypassed for 8O Operation)
- Barrier Strip Input for 70.7V/100V/8O or Parallel 4 Pole Speak-On Input (8O Only)
- 250W RMS Power Handling
- Unique Input Panel Allows Use of Standard 4" Square Box Cover for Applications Where Flex Conduit is Required for Termination.
- Durable Rough-Coat Finish and Heavy-Duty Grille Assembly
- Optional Bracket for Wall Mounting
- OmnimountT Compatible
|Frequency Response||45Hz - 125Hz|
|Power Taps||7.5, 15, 30, 60|
|Width||14 1/2" (368mm)|
|Depth||14 1/16" (357mm)|
|Shipping Weight||36 lbs (11.79 kgs)|