DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
SM12SUB70-W Surface Mount 12" Subwoofer System - White
The Atlas Sound SM12SUB70 is designed for 8? and 70.7V distributed audio applications where low frequency enhancement is desired. This model features a unique compact cabinet design with multiple ¼"-20 inserts to allow easy suspension or wall mounting.
The SM12SUB70 includes a built in 18dB / octave three-pole passive crossover network coupled to a long-excursion 12" woofer housed in multi-angle wood enclosure system. The passive crossover eliminates the need for a separate crossover or dedicated amplifier to power the speaker.
A premium 70.7V transformer allows the SM12SUB70 to be paralleled with any 70.7V commercial audio system to provide extended low frequency response and more overall audio impact for foreground music systems.
(Unit is also 8? compatible).
- Multiple ¼"-20 Inserts Provide Fly Points for a Variety of Mounting Configurations
- Includes Internal High Efficiency 60 Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer (May Be Bypassed for 8O Operation)
- Barrier Strip Input for 70.7V/100V/8O or Parallel 4 Pole Speak-On Input (8O Only)
- 250W RMS Power Handling
- Unique Input Panel Allows Use of Standard 4" Square Box Cover for Applications Where Flex Conduit is Required for Termination.
- Durable Rough-Coat Finish and Heavy-Duty Grille Assembly
- Optional Bracket for Wall Mounting
- OmnimountT Compatible
|Frequency Response||45Hz - 125Hz|
|Power Taps||7.5, 15, 30, 60|
|Width||14 1/2" (368mm)|
|Depth||14 1/16" (357mm)|
|Shipping Weight||36 lbs (11.79 kgs)|