12" Coaxial Speaker System 70.7/100V/ 8ohm Internal Transformer–White Finish
SM Series loudspeakers offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling. The SM12CXT-W features the 12CXT60—a 250 watt loudspeaker that combines a 12" diameter low frequency transducer and a 1" exit compression driver.
The speaker has a curvlilinear treated-paper cone for lower harmonic distortion and a built-in crossover network for proper frequency transition between the two reproducers. The low frequency transducer and the high frequency driver feature permanently aligned voice coils for low distortion performance. The copper coils have Polyimide voice coil formers.
The SM12CXT-W features a wood enclosure with a metal grille. Internal hardware for flying includes multiple (12) 1/4"-20 inserts for overheard suspension in most any orientation.
A 90 degree conical pattern (2 kHz octave band) and amazing efficiency make the SM12CXT-W a perfect choice for a wide variety of applications including school auditoriums gymnasiums cafeterias church sanctuary systems and more.
- Tech Data
- Attractive heavy-duty grille assembly
- Barrier strip input for 70.7/100V/8 ohm or parallel 4 pole Speak-on input for 8 ohm operation only
- Durable rough-coat finish
- Fuse protection for low and high frequency drivers
- High performance Atlas Sound Compression Driver Coaxial Loudspeakers in versatile flyable wood enclosure
- Includes internal high efficiency 60 Watt 70.7/100V transformer (may be bypassed for 8 ohm operation)
- Multiple (12) 1/4"-20 inserts providing fly points for a variety of mounting configurations
- Optional brackets for wall mounting
- Pre-drilled with T-Nut inserts for OmnimountTM bracket wall mounting
- Unique input panel allows use of standard 4" square box cover (Raco 753 or eq.) for applications where flex conduit is required for termination
HIGH PERFORMANCE COAXIAL
55Hz - 15kHz