DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
FAP8CXT Strategy II 2-Way True Compression Driver Coaxial Speaker System with 60 Watt 70.7V / 100V Transformer
The Atlas Sound FAP8CXT is a true compression driver premium performance 70.7V / 100V tuned & ported 8" coaxial ceiling speaker system perfectly suited for many business music and public address applications –especially applications where high ceilings require loudspeakers with increased efficiency and tighter pattern control.
The FAP8CXT’s 90° dispersion angle (in the 2kHz octave band) is perfect for higher ceiling applications where tighter pattern control is required. Tight pattern control (not exceeding 90°) is important for high ceiling applications. Loudspeakers exhibiting wider dispersion than 90° will exceed 6dB of drop off at the edge of the coverage pattern causing excessive SPL variances. Using more of the same wide coverage speaker in a high ceiling application to compensate only worsens the situation as comb filtering from multi-path arrivals will result.
The unit features a curvilinear polypropylene cone for lower harmonic distortion and a built-in crossover network for proper frequency transition between the two reproducers. This loudspeaker is factory assembled to an optimally tuned & ported deep drawn enclosure and includes a specially designed 60 Watt low saturation 70.7V / 100V transformer. A convenient front mounted selector switch allows tap selection without the need to remove the speaker from the ceiling. This tap selector switch also includes a transformer bypass setting for instances where the 8O FAP8CXT driver is to be direct coupled with a low impedance amplifier.
- "Press -fit" grille to better blend into contemporary architecture
- 1" Exit compression high frequency driver coupled to a specially designed conical wave-guide horn provides exceptional output & accurate high frequency reproduction
- 90 Degree conical dispersion (2kHz octave band)
- Extended low frequency response from the optimally tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure (937 cubic inches)
- Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments (1.9W to 60W @ 70.7V plus 8 ohm setting)
- Includes C-ring/V-rail tile bridge mounting hardware
- Unique "trap door" input section allows for through conduit runs with rigid or flex conduit
1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, 60 Watts & 8??
60Hz - 15kHz