DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
With NX you always have the right amp for the job. Each channel on NX amplifiers have Selectable Outputs so you can connect to virtually any speaker.
Choose from 2 and 4 channel models with 3000, 1500, 800, 400 Watts per channel. Simply set the DIP-switch configuration to the desired mode: Low Impedance (2, 4, and 8 Ohm), or Constant Voltage (70V or 100V) and you're set to go.
Available in three product families, nX is designed to meet the most demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces and convention centers. When you choose Ashly nX, you choose a hand-built, US-made product backed by our team of engineers and an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
- 2 and 4-channel high-output, lightweight amplifiers with programmable output on each channel (High-Z or Low-Z, selected via rear panel DIP switches)
- Power-saving, Energy Management System (Ashly EMS) automatic <1W sleep-mode (defeatable)
- Front panel power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- Rear panel DIP switches per channel for selection of high pass filter, limiter, input gain, and High-Z or Low-Z speaker output configuration
- Remote DC level control on each input channel
- Switch mode power supply automatically detects 120V or 240V AC operation
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fans
- Multiple independent internal power supplies provide increased channel separation and reliability
- Ethernet port for use with control and monitoring of amplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED
- Serial data port for use with Ashly remote control devices, or optional RS-232 converter for third party controllers (INA-1)
- Use Protea Software to remotely disable all front panel controls, including the on/off switch, for a tamper-proof installation
- Real-Time Clock with Event Scheduler
- Instant Standby Mode, 30% reduction in power consumption with on/off triggered by contact closure, software control, or event scheduler
- Programmable power-on delay
- Preset recall via contact closure, software control, remote control, or event scheduler
- Aux preamp outputs, and fault condition logic outputs
- Optional Cobranet or Dante network audio and AES3 digital audio input with pass-through
- Neutrik Combo XLR - 1/4" TRS jack plus Euroblock input connectors
- Neutrik speakON twist locking loudspeaker connectors for security, safety, and reliability
- Neutrik powerCON detachable AC mains connector