With NX you always have the right amp for the job. Each channel on NX amplifiers have Selectable Outputs so you can connect to virtually any speaker.
Choose from 2 and 4 channel models with 3000, 1500, 800, 400 Watts per channel. Simply set the DIP-switch configuration to the desired mode: Low Impedance (2, 4, and 8 Ohm), or Constant Voltage (70V or 100V) and you're set to go.
Available in three product families, nX is designed to meet the most demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces and convention centers. When you choose Ashly nX, you choose a hand-built, US-made product backed by our team of engineers and an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
- 2 and 4-channel high-output, lightweight amplifiers with programmable output on each channel (High-Z or Low-Z, selected via rear panel DIP switches)
- Power-saving, Energy Management System (Ashly EMS) automatic <1W sleep-mode (defeatable)
- Front panel power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- Rear panel DIP switches per channel for selection of high pass filter, limiter, input gain, and High-Z or Low-Z speaker output configuration
- Remote DC level control on each input channel
- Switch mode power supply automatically detects 120V or 240V AC operation
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fans
- Multiple independent internal power supplies provide increased channel separation and reliability
- Neutrik Combo XLR - 1/4" TRS jack plus Euroblock input connectors
- Neutrik speakON twist locking loudspeaker connectors for security, safety, and reliability
- Neutrik powerCON detachable AC mains connector