DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Allen & Heath MixWizard4 12:2
Desk / Rack-Mountable All Purpose Mixer
WZ4 12:2 is your ideal companion for those scenarios where you don’t need masses of channels but you still need to deliver superb audio quality. The 2 dual stereo channels are perfect for stereo playback or for hooking up keyboards and other stereo instruments.
WZ4 12:2 features our acclaimed 4 band EQ with 2 sweepable mids high quality 100mm faders 6 aux sends 12 segment bargraph metering and our unique QCC connector system for easy desktop rack or flightcase mounting.
New features for this 4th generation MixWizard console include two newly designed digital FX engines with 20 studio quality FX presets EQ in/out switching and the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
If you’re looking for professional grade all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact rack mountable frame the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
- 19” Rack mountable
- 8 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack insert and direct output
- 100mm faders
- 2 Dual Stereo inputs with separate gain and ‘ON’ switches allowing inputs to be selected independently or mixed together
- 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
- 6 Aux sends - 2x pre fade / 2x switched / 2x post fade*
- 2 Stereo returns
- Dedicated mono output fader - can be switched to provide an L+R mono feed for a centre or fill speaker or sub bass feed
- Independent A-B output for 2-track recording monitor foldback speaker fills etc
- Tri-colour 12 segment bargraph metering
- Twin FX engines with 20 studio quality FX presets
- +48V Phantom Power
- Signal and Peak LEDs
- Talkback Mic XLR with trim
- Lamp socket
- USB multitrack recording option
- Footswitch connector (mutes/unmutes the ST1 FX Return)
|Package Weight||35.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.5 x 23.0 x 13.5"|