DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
dLive S Class MixRack 64x32 I/O, 128 x 64 FPGA, 3 Option I/O, ME-1 Port, Dual DX Expander Link, Hot Swap PSU
The MixRack is the heart of any dLive system. It houses the XCVI processing core complete with audio I/O, control and audio networking ports. It is typically connected to a dLive Surface, but can also be controlled at the same time as or even without a Surface using a laptop or iPad, Allen & Heath IP remotes or third party controllers via TCP/IP.
There are 3 sizes of dLive MixRack available. All feature the same mix engine and differ only in the number of analogue I/O. All models can work with the full 128 channels by adding DX expanders or patching digital sources.
- 64 mic/line inputs, 32 line outputs
XCVI 160×64 FPGA core128 Input Channels with full processing
- 96kHz sample rate
- Variable bit-depth for ultimate precision and noise performance
- Virtually infinite mix headroom thanks to 96bit accumulator
- Class leading, ultra-low latency < 0.7ms
- 64 Mix Outputs with full processing
Configurable 64 bus architecture (group, FX, aux, matrix, mains)16 RackExtra FX with dedicated stereo returns
- LR, LCR and up to 5.1 mains mode
- Multiple PFLs
- 16 DCAs
- Built-in signal generator and RTA
- New preamp design for extra transparency
- Unique Active PAD circuit for consistent performance with any source
Connection hubDual redundant, hot swappable power supply
- Dual redundant GigaACE gigabit link to Surface
- 2x redundant DX links for I/O expansion
- 3x I/O Ports – 128 ch 96 kHz each
- Dedicated ME-1 48kHz port
- 2x Network ports
- Wordclock BNC I/O
- Flush front panel with ultra quiet fan
- Reversible rack ears design
- 3 Year Warranty
The power of dLive emanates from the XCVI Core – pioneered by the Allen & Heath R&D team using next generation FPGA technology, with 36 parallel virtual processing cores generating enough power for 160×64 channels of processing at 96kHz sampling rate. Six parallel mixing engines within the Core calculate over 10,000 cross points per sample, while the FPGA router has capacity for 3,000 x 3,000 audio paths. The massive power of XCVI (25 billion operations per second) allows dLive to deliver 128 full processing inputs and 16 stereo FX returns, a configurable 64 bus architecture, variable bit depth for ultimate precision and noise performance, a virtually infinite mix headroom thanks to a 96bit accumulator, and class leading latency at an ultra-low 0.7ms.
Our DEEP processing architecture embeds class-leading compressors and processing emulations directly within dLive’s input and mix channels. An array of bespoke algorithms including Graphic EQs and Compressor models can be inserted on the fly without burning FX slots and without the setup, latency and licence hassles associated with external plug-ins – they’re right there, where you need them, whenever you need them. The compressor models capture the audio nuances and non-linear ballistics of industry classics, ranging from a Slow-Opto model, various RMS detection and soft knee circuits, through to super-fast peak and RMS based compression/limiting devices.
The RackExtra FX portfolio combines the pristine quality and wide choice offered by boutique plug-ins with the convenience and low latency of onboard processing. It’s no secret that we have a passion bordering on obsession for crafting painstakingly faithful emulations of the most revered analogue outboard equipment. Drawing on the power of the XCVI Core, we have built hugely potent DSP kernels within the FPGA, allowing us to integrate our proven library of reverb, delay and modulator algorithms into dLive, with 16 FX slots available, each with a dedicated stereo return.
Built To Endure
Maybe it’s no coincidence that our lead mechanical designer on the dLive project used to be a tank commander. All dLive consoles have been designed to deliver the optimal balance between strength and weight, employing higher grade metal on the sides and folded steel at key points for added rigidity. Not only does every console, MixRack and expander have dual power supply slots for redundancy, but we’ve also employed the same rugged, hot-swappable PSU design across the range for maximum peace of mind and minimum inventory. Dual redundancy is also built into every audio connection throughout the system. We have also paid particular attention to console illumination, conducting rigorous trials to ensure that dLive excels in the sunny, outdoor settings where many digital consoles become almost unusable.
- Type:Digital Stage Box Mixer
- Compatibility:dLive Surface
- Channels:128 total input channels (64 x 32 immediate I/O)
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:64 x XLR (mic/line)
- Phantom Power:64 channels
- Data I/O:2 x EtherCon (GigaACE links), 4 x EtherCon (DX redundant), 2 x Ethernet RJ-45 (network), 1 x EtherCon (ME-1)
- Busses/Groups:64 bus
- Computer Connectivity:Ethernet
- Word Clock:In/Out
- I/O Expansion Slots:3 x slots (MADI, Dante, Waves, ACE, SoundGrid)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- EQ Bands:Parametric, Graphic
- Effects:16 RackExtra FX library
- Signal Processing:Dynamics
- Software:dLive Editor
- Power Source:Dual redundant, hot swappable power supply
- Height:18" (including foot risers)
- Weight:46 lbs.