The AKG Foldable Studio Headphones Line is built on a legacy of 70 years of quality, and features our latest transducer and acoustic technologies. As a result, the family delivers unparalleled audio performance for musicians, engineers, and producers who need superb accuracy from reliable headphones that stand up to today's mobile lifestyle.With large 50 mm transducers and a closed-back, over-ear design, the K275 are perfect for professional critical listening applications such as studio recording or live mixing. Just pick them up and you’ll immediately find the roadworthy design takes away the worry of damage while traveling. Try them on and you’ll realize they still provide the superior studio-quality sound you expect from AKG. And you’ll never get tired of wearing AKG Foldable Studio Headphones because their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit—even during long sessions.
As the gold standard of professional-quality sound with over one million studio headphones sold, AKG knows what it takes to build world-class headphones—high-quality, durable parts working together to provide amazing sound matched with optimal fit and comfort.
- Legendary AKG Studio sound and comfort - over-ear, closed-back design for exceptional isolation
- Largest-in-class 50mm transducers - for greater low-frequency extension
- Best-in-class frequency response - for unrivaled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance - provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sound with you - fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit - every time you put them on
- Slow-retention foam ear pads - ensure a comfortable, secure fit that also maximizes acoustic isolation
- Extreme AKG testing regimen - ensures reliability even after heavy use
- Durable all-metal hinge - designed for years of use
- Replaceable cable - to maximize value and investment