YOU CAN'T TAKE THE STUDIO OUT OF THESE HEADPHONES
Perfect for mixing and editing on the go
The over-ear, open-back AKG K245 feature a transparent, yet spacious sound, and you’ll find them perfect for mixing and editing on the go. Just pick them up and you’ll immediately find the roadworthy design takes away the worry of damage while traveling. Try them on and you’ll realize they still provide the superior studio-quality sound you expect from AKG. And you’ll never get tired of wearing AKG Foldable Studio Headphones because their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit—even during long sessions.
As the gold standard of professional-quality sound with over one million studio headphones sold, AKG knows what it takes to build world-class headphones—high-quality, durable parts working together to provide amazing sonic performance matched with optimal fit and comfort.
- Legendary AKG Studio sound and comfort - over-ear, open-back design
- Largest-in-class 50mm transducers - for greater low-frequency extension
- Best-in-class frequency response - for unrivaled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance - provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sound with you - fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit - every time you put them on
- Slow-retention foam ear pads - ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Extreme AKG testing regimen - ensures reliability even after heavy use
- Durable all-metal hinge - designed for years of use
- Replaceable cable - to maximize value and investment