DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
FULL DSP POWER FOR MEETINGS THAT MATTER
for large meetings, conferences and round table discussions in TV shows
Additionally, the UL version offers a LAN interface via Ethernet to enable the control over large distances using, for instance, an AMX control system.
In the ULD version, incorporating a highly sophisticated DANTE chip, all ins are available as direct outs, making it an outstanding tool for broadcast applications, while all outs are also available on the DANTE stream. In total the DMM14 ULD provides 22 free assignable DANTE outs. Additionally, 4 DANTE streams can be used as inputs.
- 12 band graphic EQ on outputs - for optimized loudspeaker tuning
- 6 programmable presets - for easy and fast tailoring to different situations
- Two channel USB streaming In and Out - to interface with IT networks
- Up to 10 units cascadable - for simultaneous use of up to 140 channels
- Digital signal processing and sophisticated mixing algorithm - to feed in e.g. a laptop signal for wireless multimedia presentations
- Audio matrix routing of all inputs to all outputs - for creating multiple mixes of multiple output combinations