AcousticCoverage™ is designed to offer integrators a cost-effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
The high quality 8-inch polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround and the sensitivity matched coaxially mounted. 86-inch silk dome tweeter offers pristine clarity through the critical vocal range for increased speech intelligibility. With 100 degrees of conical coverage, the AC-C8T reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage in low ceiling applications.
The AC-C8T baffle and grille are QSC standard white (RAL 9010) to match complementing QSC product families and includes UV inhibitors to prevent discoloration over time. The AC-C8T may also be painted to match any décor.
NOTE: Priced individually but must be purchased in pairs.
- High quality transducers provide exceptional claritythrough the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGMclass products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extensiondown to 52 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™,applied using the Q-SYS networking platform or CXD Series Amplifiers.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to matchcomplimenting QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, & BIM information available online.
- Effective frequency range: 52 Hz – 20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 80 watts / 25.3 volts (rms)
- Broad-band sensitivity: 89 dB SPL
- Coverage angle (-6 dB): 100° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)
- Maximum continuous SPL: 108 dB
- Maximum peak SPL: 114 dB
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer taps:
- 70 V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts and 8-ohm bypass
- 100V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5 watts and 8-ohm bypass
- HF Transducer: 22 mm (.86 in) silk dome tweeter,coaxially mounted
- LF Transducer: 210 mm (8 in) Polypropylene cone withbutyl rubber surround
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector withparallel output terminals
- Baffle material: Painted ABS polymer
- Grille material: Painted steel
- Back can material: Plated steel
- Testing: Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in airhandling space
- Net weight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb)
- Product dimensions: 316 x 288 mm (12.4 x 11.3 in
- Cut-out Dimensions: 285 mm (11.2 in)
- Ceiling Capture Thickness: 6 - 38 mm (0.25 - 1.5 in)
- Shipping weight: 13.3 kg (29.3 lb) (pair packed)
- Shipping dimensions: 743 x 381 x 381 mm (29.3 x15 x 15 in)
- Included accessories: Rails & C-ring for ceiling tile installation